Description: Enchanting Crystals with Glyphs using an Enchanter.
- Enchanted gems can be used to craft magical items.
- A list of all gem-glyph combinations can be found further down the page.
- Enchanting gems is one of the easiest & fastest ways to train magic.
House of Power:
- To enchant gems using the crystal, blue or brown way, you need to visit the
House of Power.
- To enter the House of Power, you need to posess the
'Enchanting Gems of Power' book by completing the
Gregori's Enchanted Gems quest.
- To get the quest, you need to be at least an adept in crystal, blue or brown way.
House of the Spirit:
- To enchant gems using the azure, red or dark way, you need to visit the
House of the Spirit.
- To enter the House of the Spirit, you need to posess the
'Enchanting Gems of Spirit' book by completing the
Thorian's Order quest.
- To get the quest, you need to be at least an adept in azure, red or dark way.
- Always put the right book into your 'mind'.
- Go to an enchanter, place 1 crystal inside, take a glyph into your right hand and press 'use container'.
- The higher your level, the shorter you need for enchanting.
- The higher your level, the more crystals you can use.
- Above level 0, ruby; above 50, emerald; above 100, sapphire; above 150, diamonds.
- The higher the level of the crystal, the longer you need for enchanting this special crystal.
- 1 second enchanting gives you 1 practice point.
- Enchanting crystals, which are already enchanted, won't get you practice points, except if they turn into dust.
- Tipp: Use the enchanted crystals for quests. Just use the 'Give items to NPC' button.