Identifying and collecting various plants.
- For harvesting, you solely need a sickle and a place to harvest.
- Take the sickle in your right hand, go to a place and type '/harvest' in the chat window.
- Tipp: Set a shortcut to the command '/harvest' in the shortcut window.
- You can find a list of places further down this page.
- Unlike other jobs, for harvesting, no books are required.
- You can boost your harvesting skill by wearing 'chaos' jewellery (max 32 lvl).
- Use the repeatable quest Kaiman Jilatt Needs Plants Supplies to get easy training in Harvesting. Kaiman asks you to deliver Plants to a recipient which levels up your harvesting skill. The higher your current level, the more complicated the delivery becomes.
- The higher your level, the more plants you get. Up to level 40 you get 1. From 40-60 two.
- Starting at 40, every 20 levels, the quantity is increased by 1.